Do you know the chat feature in Zoom allows you to send instant messages to all participants or a private message to individual participant within a meeting?
If you are not able to chat during a meeting, that is because the host may have disabled all the chat functions.
Let’s start to learn how you can send messages to everyone or anyone individually through your mobile phone.
1. In a Zoom Meeting, tap on the 3 dots More icon
2. A menu pop up and tap on Chat
3. to open a Chat page
4. Tap on the name below
5. Open participants name list
6. Select and tap on the participant name you want to chat with
7. Tap here for keyboard to pop up, then type in your messages in this empty space
8. Tap here to send out the message
9. Tap Close on the top left corner to return to main page
10. To send chat messages to Everyone
11. Tap on the name
12. Tap on Everyone
13. Type in your message here
14. Tap here to send your message to Everyone
15. Please take note that always check here who you will be sending to before sending out your messages.
13. Do you want to find out how you can take a Picture or Group Photos on your PC or laptop during meeting?
Come sign up Xiohoo “Using Zoom” class to find out more details
View this video to learn How to send messages (Chat) in Zoom Meeting ? ENJOY VIEWING!