Favorites feature is a folder allowed you to keep your frequently use messages or files for quick access.
Install Gmail App in your App Store for iPhone user, and search Gmail App in Google App folder for Android phone user.
Let us start to learn how you can save your email messages as Starred (favorites).
1. Tap on Gmail App
2. Open your Gmail Page
3. Look for the email message you want to save as Starred (Favorites)
4. Tap on the Star
5. The star turn blue after you have selected and you have now saved your email messages in Starred (Favorites)
6. To find the message you have saved as Starred (Favorites)
7. Scroll to the top
8. Search the 3 lines at the top left corner
9. Tap on the 3 lines
10. A menu pop up
11. Swipe up
12 Tap on the Starred under All labels
13. Here you will find the email message you have saved in Starred (Favorites) page.
If the message is no longer required or important, you can “unstar” by tapping on the star one more time.
18. Do you know you can save lots of storage space in your email by cleaning up all the junk mail?
Do you want to know how?
Come sign up Xiohoo Email Class to find out more details!
View this video to learn How to Save Your Email Messages as Starred (Favorite). ENJOY VIEWING!